Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 8 to 12
Please deliver all plants and yard sale items Friday night, the 11th, between 5 and 8 – please make other arrangements with Mary or Cathy if that time frame doesn’t work. Be there Saturday morning by 7/7:30 if you are working.
· Label name of plant and light it requires – plastic knives will be available Friday night
· Plant with adequate soil
· Make sure they’re well watered and trimmed
· A Healthy appearance is a sure sale
No clothes, large appliances, or electronics
Clean out your gardening supplies, pots, shovels, and decorations
Please make sure all of the yard sale items are clean, clean, clean and in sellable condition
Everyone’s help is needed to make this project successful! You can still sign up! All members should be involved in some way! It is a great community service and a fun time for the club members.
No pre-buying!!! All plants and yard sale items will be available for sale to workers on Saturday morning.
Help!!!! We are in need of:
· A wagon. It makes transporting the plants to the customer’s car so much easier.
· Beer bottom boxes. Also to help customer’s shop and transport plants.
Thank you for all of your help and support! Mary & Cathy