Saturday, May 25, 2019 - 8 to 12
Please deliver all plants and yard sale items Friday night, the 24th, between 5 and 8 – please make other arrangements with Cathy if that time frame doesn’t work. Be there Saturday morning by 7/7:30 if you are working.
· Label name of plant and light it requires – plastic knives will be available Friday night if you need them.
· Plant with adequate soil.
· Make sure they’re well watered and trimmed.
· A Healthy appearance is a sure sale.
No clothes, large appliances, or electronics
Clean out your gardening supplies, pots, shovels, closets, garage, house, and decorations
Please make sure all of the yard sale items are clean, clean, clean and in sellable condition
Everyone’s help is needed to make this project successful! You can still sign up! All members should be involved in some way! It is a great community service and a fun time for the club members. Thanks to Cindi Barnhart & Gale Kladitis for their help.
No pre-buying!!! All plants and yard sale items will be available for sale to workers on Saturday morning.
Help!!!! We are in need of:
· Beer bottom boxes to help customer’s shop and transport plants. We have about 40 so some more would help.
Thank you for all of your help and support! Cathy
PLANT AND YARD SALE FLYER