If you have not paid, you can pay at the bus. We will have lunch at Chief’s Restaurant at noon. Please be on time and let me know if you cannot make it.
This trip was originally planned for July but we moved it to September when the weather would be cooler. Well, guess what—-forecast for Thursday is 90 degrees, so wear your hat and sunscreen!!! Mother Nature continues to want to join our club!!
See you on Thursday,
Mary Ann Wade